Monday, July 9, 2007

The reason I decided to start this blog is a wonderful group call Everyday Matters http://everydaymatters.pbwiki.com/



It is a wonderful group of amazingly talented artists. I love to draw, paint, work with fiber and glass, and pretty much anything that feeds my need to create.



This is a bit easier to update than my website too *lol*



If you are interested in seeing any of my past work, check out http://www.airofdistinction.com/



I ordered some new sketchbooks today...hopefully they will be here soon so I can begin filling them! For now, I leave you with the picture of the first faerie I have done, named Shy.

3 comments:

MILLY said...

Thanks Lynn for the lovely comment.I too think this group is so inspiring and I'm really excited to be part of it.I like that we can exchange our drawings across the world and share our ideas. Lovely fairy.
Eileen

Lynn Larson said...

Thank you so much Eileen! Your art is an inspiration to me :)

Serena Lewis said...

Very pretty.......I love the colours ~