Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lack of Motivation

Some days are much harder to get started than others.  I still got my walk in this morning, but it was a struggle.  I don't know what to do on days like this.  I usually get a sense of accomplishment when I get my workout in, one would think even more so when I don't feel like it.  I think part of it may be that I looked back through my log and I've only lost 3.5 pounds in the last month, even though I have been very diligent.  *note to self - don't look back :)*  It feels like it should be so much more.  So now I need to talk myself into "it's just a number...muscle weighs more than fat."  It needs to work faster hehe.  I hit 200 over the winter, and was very excited to step on the scale this morning and see 185.  I hope it is gone for good.  Now...the rest had better watch out!!

No comments: