Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fall is in the air

I can feel it getting closer every day! The mornings are brisk, and the leaves are beginning to turn. I don't know if I'm ready for it, like that matters. I appreciate not having to run the air conditioner! It has been a cool summer overall, only getting really hot for a few weeks. Keep telling me about global warming *rolls eyes*.

It gets me in the mood for knitting big fuzzy sweaters! I have one on my to-do list, just have to finish my other sock, my Hat Attack hat (deadline to sign up is Sept 8), some arm/wrist warmers...and on and on and on. Good thing I like hanging out at home! I'm trying to figure out when I became a homebody...must have been recently. I can spend the whole weekend without feeling the need to go anywhere, and I love it :)

No comments: